- “Website” here means thepwc.club and Mobile App means app PWC APP as available on Android play store and I phone App Store.
- We do not provide services or sell products to children below age of 18 years. If you are below the age of 18 years, then you should not avail or request any services from us or may avail or request services from us through your parents or legal guardian.
- General Information and how we receive it or collect it: Like most places on the Internet, simply by visiting our Website you automatically tell us certain information about yourself; this includes basic information such as your IP address, the website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where you go when you leave our website, your computer operating system, and the type of web browser that you are using. Note that our Website and Mobile App automatically records this basic information about you and is only used to improve our services and understand our customer needs better. General Information also includes information/data other than Identifiable Information.
- Identifiable Information or how we receive it or collect it: You may browse some part of Website without having registration with us. However, Your access to some parts of our Website may require your registration with us by creating logging id, password and providing to us some of your Identifiable information including without limitation your name, email id, gender, address, mobile number, date of birth and banking or credit card details. We also collect and store data which you provide to us by sending email or feedback through Website or Mobile Application. We may also collect and store your Identifiable Information when you give the same to us by submitting documents/papers to us arising out of application for membership of the Sports Club and later on using various facilities of the Sports Club.
- Do not give your password to anyone. You should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the internet.
- Some transactions between you and our website or availing facilities of the Sports Club may involve payment by credit card, debit card, and/or third party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including your billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
- Usage of General Information and Identifiable Information: We use your General Information to operate our Website’s business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new services or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.As a general rule, we will not give your Identifiable Information to third parties without your permission. However, We may, provide General Information as well as Identifiable Information about you to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.Although We do not disclose Identifiable Information, we may disclose your General Information to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Protection of Your Information: We have adopted of many safeguards/measures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of Your Identifiable information and General Information.
- Sometimes, you may come across third party links on our Website. Please note that we do not have any control over operations of said third party links on our Website and also have no control over privacy policies of such websites.
- If you obtain personally Identifiable Information about a user/member of Sports Club, you are not allowed to disclose this information to anyone else without the consent of such user/member of Sports Club and our consent too.
- We may use auto responders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each auto responder message, if you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or sending us mail to the address listed below.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of any type of information you provide to us, if such loss, damage or misuse is due to or arising out of a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” means any event that is beyond the reasonable control of us and includes without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs, riots, terrorist attacks, war, acts of government, power failure, short circuit, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
- Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to your concern.
- Grievance Officer: In case of complaints or grievances, please contact at following address:
Grievance Officer: The Poona Western Club LLPMr. Manoj Ahire
Near Chandani Chowk, Next to SKYi Songbirds, Bhugaon, Pune-412115